Nothing illuminates a room better than natural light. Skylights and clear-roofed sun rooms, pergolas, and conservatories offer a wonderful way to bring the outdoor world in, except when you don’t want it. At some points in the day you want to be able to prevent sunlight from streaming in, particularly when it is shining directly through your home’s skylight or the tempered glass ceiling over your sun room. Adding an exterior skylight cover or shade provides just the right touch of beauty in form while providing superior functionality and ease of use.
Exterior sun protection for conservatories, glass roofs and skylights for horizontal, sloping or vertical surfaces.
- Suitable for medium sized areas
- Self supported top box that closes tightly when the awning is retracted
- Aligned and supported by the side guides
- Integrated gas-filled cylinder in the side guides
- Easy mounting with fixing brackets for individual or series installations
- Units can be installed vertically or horizontally, inverted, and can be operated for bottom up installations
- Cover made with acrylic or coated fabrics
Motorized Tensioned Zipper System
The system’s tensioned fabric is ideal for strong wind conditions, particularly in vertical applications. It can be adapted to multiple applications, including skylights.
- Can also be employed horizontally, to cover skylight openings and other areas where light blockage is desired.
- Zipper tracks eliminate light gaps making the system ideal for blackout applications.
- The overall size of the horizontal applications is reduced and a 20-degree slope is required for exterior applications.
- Incorporate gas piston technology as in the Airomatic, with the proven technology associate with zipper systems.
- The system has been wind tunnel tested to speeds of 100 kilometers per hour, greatly exceeding the capabilities of other systems.
Exterior Glass Skylight Covers
Attractive, durable shade solutions for larger, complex glass roofing, skylights, and substructures.
- Protects against the sun and heat
- Generates a pleasant indoor climate
- Use a patented “Plus technology” with telescopic guide rails that make it possible to extend the cover up to a maximum of 55 inches over a conservatory roof, for example.
- The guide rails can be moved, allowing you to shade even specially shaped or inclined conservatories, or side window panels of an angled sun room.
- Filled cylinder mechanism that ensures the right amount of tension for the shade.
- Standard electric drive makes it easy to operate.
- Can be equipped with various control systems.