Add a splash of style and functionality by choosing weather-resistant, energy-efficient Exterior Solar Shades. Outdoor window shades are designed to protect the inside of an office building or homes that feature floor-to-ceiling walls of glass. They reflect sunlight, preventing it from penetrating through windows, while also absorbing heat from the outside. Installing outdoor shades offers many benefits that can help you save time, money, and energy.
- Sunlight is blocked before it gets inside, lowering heat gain and cooling bills.
- Ideal for any space with high sun exposure.
- Allows light in while maintaining privacy.
- Reduces glare while maintaining your stunning views.
- Motorization options available for ease of use, with manual options also available.
- Reduces overall energy costs.
- Made from durable, UV resistant fabrics for long-term use.
- Allows for better office productivity when sun is not interfering with your computer screen.
- Spans heights of 14′ and widths of 20′ all in one piece.
- Adds to LEED certification points for green construction.
SecureZip Motorized: Interior or Exterior
The SecureZip system represents the finest zipper system in the world, providing a screen that is wind resistant and at the same time insect proof. The unique slithering system keeps the fabric always in perfect position. The screen can be equipped with either screen fabric or blackout fabric. The SecureZip system keeps the sun, warmth and insects outside of the house. They are easy to install on every window or facade.
This product has been skillfully designed and engineered by the European Bruster Company who have incorporated many refinements from the original zipper systems to produce what we believe is the finest zipper system in the world. The system features 2 piece extruded box and tracks. All hardware is protected in rugged polyester based powder coating finish.
- Horizontal Widths: 36 to 168 inches (3’ to 14’) with larger Units available. Call to discuss fabrication and pricing.
- Projections: 36 to 120 inches (3′ to 10′)
- Roller Tube: 78 mm steel slot tube.
- Available in widths of 28″ up to 216″, measured end cap to end cap on the cassette.
- Available with drops of 12″ to 144″. The total drop is measured from the top of the cassette to the bottom of the hem bar.
- Available without Titan Cassette (patio roll shade option).
- Available with curved hood.
- Motorized units powered by Somfy, the premier motor in the industry. Motorization options include a wide range of Standard, Altus, or ILT Motors.
- A wide selection of standard, roll-off back fabrics.
- Fabric seams are welded, not sewn and are always horizontal.
- Standard seam placement will be as high as possible, or specific seam placement is available, Seam placement is measured from the bottom of the hem bar.
- Units may be wall mounted or soffit mounted.
- Cassette housing measures 5 1/2″ x 5 3/4″.
- Cassette, track and hem bar hardware is all extruded aluminum.
- Roller tubes are 60/61 T6 alloy or steel available in 63mm, 70mm, 78mm and 85mm sizes.
- Stainless Steel Fasteners.
- Motorized Deductions:
- Housing – 3/16″
- Fabric w/zip track – 3″
- Roll tube – 5 1/16″
- Hem bar – 4 1/8″
- Limited Lifetime Warranty