Revolutionary innovative designs and shapes to fit any sized skylight or roof window. We offer customized versatility for commercial and residential skylight projects.
- Designs suited to consumers, designers, contractors, and home builders
- Top-quality, innovative skylight cover technology
- Wide-ranging selection and reliable long-life performance
- Competitive prices
Current technological advances with custom versatility for commercial or residential projects.
- Soft fold or Spring Tension fabric
- Spring tension motorized system
- Reliable performance
- Choice of manual, HD PoweRise 2.1 system, or hardwired operation
- Choice of soft-fold or flat (FTS-style and Spring Tension) fabric:
- An FTS or Fabric Tension System uses a dual motor that allows the fabric band to appear more flat and straight than a spring-tension system, when in the closed position.
- A Spring Tension Motorized Skylight System: a heavy duty mounted spring that allows fabric to flatten and straighten when closed.
Draper Skylight 2 FlexShade
Recommended for commercial spaces, where a very large skylight shade is more often needed. Great for large expansive openings.
- Simple motorized shade engineered to be durable and reliable
- Wide range of fabrics
- Uses motor and draw cable to provide fabric tension
- Flexible installation customizations for skylights
- Incline up, down, horizontal, vertical up, or vertical down
SkyLift with Honeycomb fabric is perfect for skylight applications
- Covers up to 80sf of window space
- Manual or PowerRise® 2.1 operation
- Duette fabrics, including Architella®, available in 3/8-inch semi-opaque and all 3/4-inch sizes for increased energy efficiency
- Three available hardware colors: Aspen White, Gardenia White, and Bronze
- Manual operation SkyLift that offers a hand crank or telescoping pole for hard-to-reach windows
- PowerRise® operation SkyLift with Platinum™ Technology that provides ultimate shade control
- Compatibility with the Platinum App and Platinum accessories
Aluminum and Wood Louver System
This skylight sun control system has a non-retractable louver system and can be mounted on any degree-of-angle skylight or unusually shaped window or curved roof window. The tilt angle is zero to ninety degrees from fully opened to closed and is designed for maximum efficiency. Additional features include:
: a manual crank operator with detachable crank hook and handle
- Shades can operate individually and/or in groups
- Motor control options: offers LV switches, radio & IR remote, sun sensor, home automation, and audio visual interface
- Motorized Somfy tubular motor
- Rack Arm: includes aluminum bar fitted with pivots to which the louvers are attached
- Various slat sizes: various sizes available with optional materials and finishes
Features of a Fabric Tension Dual Motor System
- Fabric Tension Dual Motor System (FTS) Motorizing skylight and angle openings with an FTS allows complete control, using solar shading or blackout fabrics.
- Fabric tension systems hardware consists of dual motorized tubes, fabric secured between 2 tubes with cable or industrial webbing.
- Standard FTS Systems have fabric rolling off the top of the tube (closest to the window) with the motors R/R. Motor speed is 20 RPM.
- The controller operates each motor independently to maintain the dynamic (moving) tension. The final (static) tension is then set to eliminate sagging when the fabric is fully closed.
Features of a Spring Tension Motorized Skylight System
- Spring Tension Motorized Skylight System Dual Tube application using heavy duty spring mounted take up tube and motorized fabric tube.
- Bottom Up Motorized System Dual tube application using heavy duty spring tube and motorized tube. Take up tube can be mounted at bottom with fabric tube or at top of opening.
- Single tube designs use tension springs within the load bar with pulley and guiding cable to take up reels on motor tube.
- Angle Bottom Up Motorized Special triangle and trapezoid systems are available. Contact Hartley Motorization Inc., Shading for technical support.
- Manual Cord Pulley Spring Tension Used for small opening applications. A crank handle is optional.
- Stationary Screen Frames Set into 1” aluminum angle framing systems for suspended applications.
- Fabric can be Flat (FTS style and Spring Tension) or Soft Fold.